New Applicants to UIS?
Click the UIS Registration Form button below and learn about each step in our process.
Please submit at email@example.com
Click the button and get the form.
Here are steps to follow when applying:
Complete the UIS Application Form and
Submit it with Supplementary Information
– UIS Application Form
– Official Transcript and other student ID documents such as a copy of the front page from a valid passport.
(1) Scan and send your official school transcripts of the last two academic years in English to the UIS Admission Department. Once the UIS Admission Department completes reviewing your documents, you will have a UIS student counselor to help you proceed with your application.
(2) UIS will provide you with a personalized study plan along with an invoice and CLOA (Conditional Letter of Acceptance) for the payment.
(3) Please carefully review UIS Refund Policy before proceeding with the payment. You can find UIS bank information at the bottom of the invoice.
UIS will provide you with a personalized study plan along with an invoice and CLOA (Conditional Letter of Acceptance) for the payment.
Pay : Make the payment and
get the official letter of acceptance (LOA) from UIS
(1) Please carefully review UIS Refund Policy before proceeding with the payment.
(2) You can find UIS bank information at the bottom of the invoice.
(3) Once the payment is confirmed, UIS Admission Department will issue the Official Letter of Acceptance (LOA) along with the official receipt.
Apply : for a study permit and visa
For an international students to study in Canada, they need a Canadian study permit. Students should apply for it before traveling to Canada. The student visa application processing time varies depending on the country you are applying from.
Get Ready: to study abroad
Once your study permit is approved, start packing and get ready for a new and exciting experience living and studying abroad!